specter_rot: (Default)
[personal profile] specter_rot posting in [community profile] questionoftheday
Is there a series that you think has run too long and just needs to end already? How about a series that you think ended too soon?

Feel free to answer in the comments or paste the code below into your own journal to answer the question.

Date: 2019-04-26 04:07 pm (UTC)
fleurviolette: (ned x chuck)
From: [personal profile] fleurviolette
Pushing Daisies ended too soon.

Date: 2019-04-27 03:38 pm (UTC)
auntiesuze: (Default)
From: [personal profile] auntiesuze
Agree 1000000%

Date: 2019-04-27 04:00 pm (UTC)
fleurviolette: (ned x chuck)
From: [personal profile] fleurviolette
It ended so abruptly, it still has loose ends. :/

Date: 2019-04-27 02:45 am (UTC)
minoanmiss: Minoan Lady walking down a mountainside from a 'peak sanctuary' (Lady at Mountain-Peak Sanctuary)
From: [personal profile] minoanmiss
I would have said "Supernatural" but apparently even that shambling zombie is creaking to an end.

One Day At A Time [new version] should still be on the air and Roseanne should never have gotten back on it.

Also I am opinionated tonight.

Date: 2019-04-27 02:08 pm (UTC)
katiedid717: (Default)
From: [personal profile] katiedid717
"Grey's Anatomy" needs to just end already, I'm so sick of watching this show but I've invested so much time that I HAVE to see it through to the end.

Date: 2019-04-27 07:28 pm (UTC)
ayebydan: (misc: high heels)
From: [personal profile] ayebydan
Charmed shouldn't have had an 8th season and I say that with it being my fave show. js

Firefly ended too soon in that it ended up making no sense and even the film didn't wrap it up well. I think if you cut things off mid-season like that you are just a bad station.

Angel's last season felt very 'we cancelled Buffy so you have to go too', so out of place.

I know they went on forever but I think Law and Order and Law and Order: Criminal Intent were great shows and could have gone further.

Agent Carter. Or most cancelled marvel shows really. They need to be given time.

MONK! Man that show was awesome and it was killing it in viewing figures wtf.

As for ones that need to end; all talent shows on tv. The Voice. X-factor, X's got talent, Wherever Idol. They don't produce enough acts to justify themselves, just lots of B grade disaster celebs that won't. go. away. Plus the exploitation of hopes and dreams is disgusting. And most are ableist. So, yeah cull them all.


The CW reboots. All of them.


Date: 2021-03-29 07:43 pm (UTC)
From: [personal profile] sarkydoll
100% agree you about the "talent" shows like Pop Idol, X-Factor and The Voice....like enough already! They all warble and they all sound the same. And now there's the Masked Singer! 🙈

Date: 2019-04-29 09:28 am (UTC)
captain_phil: (Default)
From: [personal profile] captain_phil
Jericho and Person of Interest ended way too soon. There could have been at least one more season.

Profile

question of the day

July 2019

S M T W T F S
  1 2 3456
78910111213
14151617181920
21222324252627
28293031   

Style Credit

Expand Cut Tags

No cut tags
Page generated Oct. 30th, 2026 02:46 am
Powered by Dreamwidth Studios